Events Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
1.1 The terms of these terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract (“the Contract”) between you, the client, and Food Adventure Ltd
2. Fees and refunds and client cancellation
2.1 all amounts payable must be received before commencement of the event.
2.2 Cancellation of the event by you:
- Less than one week before the event – no refund or transfer
- More than one week but less than six weeks before the event – if possible the places/event will be released for sale and if re-sold Food Adventure will issue vouchers or a transfer to another course of the same value. An administration fee of £25 will be charged.
- More than six weeks – Food Adventure gives you the option of transferring your event at no extra charge, or refunding the amount paid in full, less a £25 administration fee.
2.3 Friends or family are able to attend in your place providing Food Adventure has had details 24hrs before the event begins. As our administrative hours are Monday-Friday 9am -5.30pm this timelines applies within those hours. You will need to provide us with the names, dietary requirements & contact number of anyone attending in your place. We can not guarantee that we can fulfill dietary requirements however with this short notice. Food Adventure does not accept tickets which have been resold through other ticket-selling websites.
2.4 In the event of an illness (or family illness) preventing your attendance or the attendance of the party as a whole, Food Adventure will require documentary evidence, in order to decide, at its discretion where it can be flexible with the cancellation policy.
2.5 Tickets bought as gifts carry the same cancellation policy.
2.6 Food Adventure will be entitled to cancel any event at any time subject to the repayment of any amounts received from you in respect of the event or the part of the event which has been cancelled.
3. The Course
3.1 All events should be attended on a punctual basis unless prevented by occurrences which are beyond your reasonable control.
3.2 You must comply with all rules and regulations issued by Food Adventure from time to time.
3.3 Food Adventure will be entitled to change the timing and/or content of any course and to substitute any teacher at any time.
4. Your Conduct
4.1 If Food Adventure considers that you have behaved in an unacceptable manner, Food Adventure will be entitled to require you to leave the event.
5.1 You are advised not to bring any items of special value onto Food Adventure premises or the premises of any Food Adventure partner. Food Adventure will not accept responsibility for the loss of any personal possessions.
5.2 Food Adventure will not be liable for any loss suffered by you which is indirect, special or consequential.
5.3 Food Adventure will not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any event which is beyond the reasonable control of Food Adventure.
6.1 No failure or delay by Food Adventure in enforcing any of its rights under the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of such right.
6.2 The Contract shall be governed by English law.
7.1 You are advised to take out insurance against loss of fees through illness, personal accident or failure to attend for any reason.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term “Food Adventure” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Norwood, Meirion St, Aberdare, RCT, CF44 8NH. Our company registration number is 08551295. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Food Adventure’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.